The Foundation Diploma in Hospitality is ideal for people who are new or having hospitality industry experience, but who would like to gain practical knowledge and an accredited qualification. The Diploma is an accredited qualification to gain a professional career, which is also eligible for top-up programs for higher diploma and degree through credit transfer and pathway programs in UK, Malta, Czech Republic, Poland and in many other countries.
Diploma holders can make an entry level jobs of their international career in the hospitality industry in UAE followed by permanent job assistance in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman. Also, we provide Work Permit based migration assistance to Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Star rated hotels
- Theme restaurants
- Leisure outlets
- Airlines / Cruise ships
- Industrial catering
- Age 18 and above
- Minimum academic qualification – Higher secondary / A Levels / Any Diploma or Degree with a minimum of 60% marks scored in English Language
- Good English language communication skills.
- Understand the hospitality industry concepts, strategies, functions and operations
- Learn the professional, technical and management skills to shape your international career in the hospitality industry
- Qualify yourself to do higher diploma, degree and other required academic qualification for a faster growth in your profession.