Terms & conditions for seeking Foreign Employment
To apply for a job announced/advertised by PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU, the candidates in required registering with PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU by way of CV’s online services. This registration is valid during the Permission time granted by the Protector of Emigrants, and during this period the registered member can apply for any job matching his qualification and experience. The basic selection procedure by most of the Employers remains the same which is explained as under:
- The applications are computerized and published on Internet.
- The documents provided by the candidate along with printed copy of computerized resume are scrutinized / examined to verify that application meets the basic criteria laid down by the Employer.
- Submission of Original Form is compulsory otherwise the application may be rejected. The original personal History Forms are retained / preserved at PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU Head Office at Lahore.
- All applications are organized in accordance with category job titles and sent to Employer in original through reliable international courier services, if required.
- The final scrutiny and short listing of applications is done by the Employer, and PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU provide the list of candidates selected for interview.
- After above process Employer informs PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU about the dates of visit of interviewing team to Pakistan. PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU sends the interview call Letters to short listed candidates.
- The city / station of interview are decided by the Employer at his own convenience.
- After interview / test is Employer’s decision to announce the selection immediately or after their return to home country.
- After final selection the candidate is required to undergo medical examination and other formalities like attestation of his documents from different departments, if required.
- On completion of these formalities the documents of candidate are submitted to relevant Embassy along with Passport for endorsement of visa and upon visa endorsement the necessary travel arrangements like tickets, booking etc. are made.
- On completion of all above formalities he candidates are protected by Protector of Emigrants by PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU on behalf of Government of Pakistan and the candidate is ready for departure to the Employer.
- PEOPLES RECRUITING BUREAU is responsible for making necessary arrangements like booking of seals and Flight Schedule etc.